Digital Marketing is marketing through different sources of digital media. One of the most dynamic functions of management is that of marketing. The marketing trends change very rapidly and with the advent of the concept of Digital Marketing, this change has become more rapid. Digital Marketing is a growing curve in the marketing arena. The world of digital marketing is fast evolving and has undergone profound changes in the past few years.
Some common trends in the field of digital marketing are:
– Search Engine Optimization: This concept will act as the game changer in the field of digital marketing. The recent changes in the search algorithms of Google to rank the web-sites on the basis of their content will define the trends in the scenario of digital marketing.
– Social Media Optimization- This is another popular area to be watched in the years to come. It provides the platform to take Social Media Marketing to the next level. It includes developing a social media strategy and to monitor how content is flowing in the social media.
– Mobiles and Tablets: Studies have revealed that in 2010 the sale of desktop has been surpassed by the sale of tablets. The popularity of mobile phones and tablets has been increasing. The tech savvy marketers will take the advantage of this opportunity by leveraging technology in marketing sector.
– Video Marketing: Video marketing attracts more customer base as it has greater scope for expression. Emotions create a greater impact on the customer’s mind than simple text. Youtube marketing is very recent trend in digital marketing and is bound to grow as it is very popular among people.
– Facebook: With the rising importance of social media and Facebook attracting a major portion of traffic, it will turn out to be an important platform for the marketing activities which the marketers are sure to tap.
Marketers are creating headlines, proclaiming the next revolutionary devices/apps/social networks. Digital Marketing requires a strategy to function. The most important trend for digital marketing is thus creating a cross- channel engagement strategy.
Digital marketing is, thus, here to stay. The developing trends in the field of Digital marketing has encouraged EduKart.com to come up with a widely accepted certificate course in digital marketing which is certified by Internet and Mobile Association of India (IAMAI). This course is especially designed catering to needs of the present scenario of digital marketing and to bridge the gap between you and the world which is now just a click away. Edukart.com’s digital marketing course can act as a catalyst if you are planning to take marketing as a career option.
Related Facebook Trends Articles