Julie Solomon, a New York Times Best-Selling Publicist, Influencer, Pitch Expert, Marketing Strategist and Brand Manager brings you marketing strategies inspired by conversations from Being Boss, Build Your Tribe, This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt, On – The Influencer Podcast : Marketing, Blogging, Business, Social Media, Influence, Growth
from The Influencer Podcast : Marketing, Blogging, Business, Social Media, Influence, Growth
Price: USD 0
View Details about Julie Solomon, a New York Times Best-Selling Publicist, Influencer, Pitch Expert, Marketing Strategist and Brand Manager brings you marketing strategies inspired by conversations from Being Boss, Build Your Tribe, This Is Your Life with Michael Hyatt, On
Marketing your small business can be tricky. As marketing trends change and change again and platforms offer you more and more options, you may be wondering, what are you supposed to focus on?
Well, let’s take a look. These are some of the upcoming trends in marketing for 2014.
1. Mobile Marketing – You might already know this one. You should. Mobile marketing is still on the rise and will continue to be for some time to come. As more and more people own smart phones (147.9 million people in the U.S. by the month of September), social media, email marketing, and GPS location features will also continue to rise. Mobile marketing ads are also cheaper and easier on companies with small budgets and can have a lot more impact than television or other traditional advertising methods as they are often seen repeatedly.
Save Local Now strives to continually update our mobile app. Providing sharing features to both the business and the consumer, and streamlining the way a customer finds your business are just some of the ways we put your business on top of mobile marketing. Best yet, our app is top rated and available for both the iPhone and Android market! There really is no need to go building your own app these days when you can use ours for free!
2. Geo Targeting – As mentioned above GPS locating features will continue to rise with mobile. Geo targeting is similar in that it pays (literally) to target people within a few miles of your business. This has been true especially in retail where targeting audiences within a two mile radius can help the business create marketing campaigns that are current and relevant.
We offered Geo location mapping on your mobile and browser from the beginning, and as always we remain a tool for local businesses only. However, Geo targeting at Save Local Now came about a year ago with one of our app updates. With users being able to sort Deals and Events by clicking Nearby we give you the opportunity to create custom actionable offers specific to the customers who might be looking for you right around the corner!
3. Image centric Social Media – Twitter and Facebook are not the only Social Media that matters anymore. In fact as Facebook usage declines newer networks are getting a lot of buzz. Google+, Instagram, Pinterest, and Vine are among some of the top players even though some of these are still very young on the scene. Whats the draw? Large images or videos dominating the page with short descriptions and hashtags to browse other posts. Sites like Buzzfeed, Imgur, and Tumblr also play a part in this. We can expect to see a continued growth in image sharing as 2014 rounds the bend.
Save Local Now was onto this when we updated the site in early 2013 to create more focus on your images. With larger placement for your logos or Deal & Event images, we really recommend you take advantage of this trend by updating your images with higher quality photos that pack a lot of punch. Even if you are just starting out and don’t have a logo, we have some suggestions on how to start building one for yourself!
This year, why not make it your resolution to check in with the blog for more tips on how to stay current and relevant in your small business? We are going to make it ours to continue to improve ourselves for the benefit of YOU the local business!
One more thing. As the year wraps up, we’d like to say thank you. We are working hard to help your local businesses thrive and though we might not be local for all of you, we are a small business that values local business being great business and we wouldn’t be here if it weren’t for you. Please stay happy, healthy, and remember to support your community. We wish you all a thriving, busy new year!
Social Media marketing has potential to attract new customers. It is big thing that must be taken as advantage. According to survey, 92% of marketers get more exposure and 80% of marketers indicated that Social Engine support increased traffic. Below given are some benefits of using social media network for marketing:
1. Establish Trust
We all know that people purchase from trusted brands only. With the help of Social Network development, one can establish this trust.
2. Brand Recognition
More than 2.8 billion people access Internet and 74% of use social media. It is simple that brand or business can utilize social media for brand recognition and awareness, and can use various SocialEngine Plugins.
3. Improved Customer Service
Social media permits business to easily find customers questions, comments and concerns. Customers, who are using any social media network, can communicate with you directly. The Socialengine Installation allows you to answer them in public. According to survey, 71% of customers who get quick response on social media recommend that brand to others.
4. Content is easily distributed
Social Media plays a large part of any content marketing. It makes it easy for businesses to spread a word in click of a button with Socialengine Installation. It also offers repeat exposure of content on various social media networks.
5. Increased Traffic
When business shares content about its products on social media, business is giving a reason to click to your website as well. By Social media website development, you are adding more chances that user lead back to website.
6. SEO rankings
SEO requirements are changing to successfully rank on search engines. And, presence on social media is becoming important to calculate rankings. Businesses who share their content on social media are sending “brand-signal” to search engines, thus increasing your SEO rankings in search engines.
7. Save Money
Social media networks are of great help and cost effective way to put your products in front of fan and customers. Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and Pinterest permits you to share and promote content with no cost, and can use various SocialEngine Plugins.
8. Reach people with real interest in products
The various groups on social networks are main benefit. For example, Facebook gathers data of all users. This data includes their behaviors, interests, income, jobs, and their activities on Facebook.
9. Leverage various Media formats
Social engine support various media formats such as video, images, etc., and by using these media formats, you can improve customer experience.
It means targeting people who are in a certain mile radius of business location. Social media networks will help you to pinpoint people in 10 mile radius of business with ease of Social Engine maintenance.
11. Track results
Social media advertising is trackable, also social engine maintenance is easy. One can measure website traffic, sales, email subscriptions and more.
Michael Stelzner, Social Media Examiner – Social Media Marketing Podcast helps your business thrive with social media
from Social Media Marketing Podcast helps your business thrive with social media
Price: USD 0
View Details about Michael Stelzner, Social Media Examiner